If you suffer from chronic pain, you have probably heard of ARP Therapy at one point or another. The ARP Wave System is a pain therapy alternative that deals with the neurological origin of soft tissue symptoms and conditions. It doesn’t just target the physical symptoms of the pain, but the origin of the pain. ARP Therapy can help with all of the conditions listed below as well as many others:
- Neurological disorders
- Pelvic floor pain
- Chronic pain
- Athletic injuries
- Pain from auto injuries
During every ARP Therapy session, the muscles causing the most chronic pain and problems are found and proper neurological stimulation is given to the body. This retrains the muscles and provides drug-free pain relief. There are also many ways to benefit from ARP Therapy, including:
- This form of pain relief is a great option for anyone who wants to become more athletic, lose weight, or prevent injuries.
- With ARP Therapy, you can increase stamina, endurance, and strength while enhancing athletic performance.
- ARP Therapy addresses the cause of the pain and not just the symptoms.
- For those with arthritis, ARP Therapy can increase strength without irritating the joints.
- Those who need joint replacement, spinal fusion, or orthopedic surgery are good candidates for this type of pain relief.
We would be happy to provide further information about ARP Therapy, how it works, and why it’s a beneficial solution to ongoing pain. Give us a call today at Body Electric Rejuvenation Center!