Ten ways to use colloidal silver for self healing
1) You can spray it onto burns to prevent infections and promote faster healing without scarring.
2) You can also spray or dab it onto ringworm, boils, herpes sores, and warts for faster healing.
3) If you’re having bronchial problems or walking pneumonia, you can put some colloidal silver in a nebulizer and breathe it into your bronchial area and lungs directly.
4) Small amounts taken daily as a tonic will give what some call a second immune system to guard against flues and colds. Easy and inexpensive if you make if you make your own.
5) Colloidal silver drops can be used for ear infections without any harmful side effects. Some use it for eye and nasal infections as well. Perhaps it can be injected anally with an enema bulb to help cleanse the colon.
6) It can be applied topically for vaginal yeast infections or oral thrush (yeast infection). Could be useful for chronic jock itch as well.
7) Colloidal silver can be used by pregnant women to assist fetal development and easier delivery of the newborn child.
8) It can be taken early with the onset of a cold, flu, or bronchitis to get over it quickly without harming beneficial bacteria. Antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria.
9) Colloidal silver can be used successfully to combat MRSA infections. MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) is a staph infection that can be fatal and is now resistant to antibiotics. It usually occurs during hospital stays, but has become rampant enough to originate outside hospitals
10) There has been some success using colloidal silver with AIDS patients. It adds a layer of needed additional immunity while destroying existing pathogens.